Sometime after Christmas "My bottom hurts" became a regular complaint in our home. As it turned out the problem was that Emily's store bought panties were riding up her bottom and the elastic was rubbing. OUCH! So what is a mama to do but pull out her That Dart Kat fundies pattern and get to work. The only problem here was that I'd made her some smaller ones and she did not like the serged seams even when they were top stitched. After a little pondering I decided to do all the binding the same way I do t-shirt necklines and sew the front seams the way I do exercise pants. I'm guessing most of you could finger all of this out just fine on your own but I did a little tutorial while sewing one pair because if your anything like me sometimes its nice to have pictures even for so called simple things.