Sunday, January 23, 2011
From this point I'll just give you a numbered list.
2) Sew piece 6 to piece 3 on the line. Sew right sides together then flip the frill down and topstitch to enclose the seam.
5)Sew piece 2 to piece 3 right sided together. Piece 5 should be sandwiched between pieces 2 and 3.
6)Baste the sides of the ruffles to the sides of the back so that it will be easier to sew the side seams later.
8) Bind the neck line. I used a piece of cotton lycra that was 80% of the neck length and 2 inches wide.
9) Gather the sleeve puffs and sew the arms in the flat.
10) Iron the arm whole seams pointing in and topstitch.
11) Sew the side seams and hem the bottom.