Thursday, January 6, 2011

Suggestions Please

I'm feeling under the weather today so sitting around is at the top of my activity list. Anyways one of my goals for this year is to sew up a bunch of the patterns I just had to purchase but never used. One of my weaknesses happens to be vintage patterns. What happens is that I make one, love the experience, and then buy several more. So without further ado I hope to make all four of these this year but I'm going to start with which ever one the most people suggest.

So what do you think. Feel free to make styling suggestions as well.

4 comments:

  1. Oh the 4th one with the pleated skirt -I love tailored dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the first one. Long or short, such a classic girlie dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Butterick 3452, definitely! I'm a sucker for a drop waist and a peter pan collar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your suggestions. I'll get started early next week.

    ReplyDelete

Followers