Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Argh!!!! Its a Pirate Muslin.


I'm trying to make all of our Easter outfits this year except for my husbands pants. Decidedly, time to get serious about these projects. For my husband I'm making this Kwik Sew pattern and loosely following the Male Pattern Boldness sew along. Since I had never made a dress shirt for a fully grown man before and there were some new techniques I decided to make a muslin out of an old top sheet that my son has decided he is far to grown up for. As for my husband he is pleased with the fit and excited. I have to do the muslin for my son as well before I cut the actual fabric though bc I'm trying to squeeze both out of not quite enough fabric. Don't worry though I have a good backup plan so all will be well either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers