Monday, March 7, 2011

Princess and the Pea

We have called Emily princess pea since she was still living in me because she would get mad and kick the mattress at night as it pressed into her space.  So when No Big Dill decided to do a story book themed month I just had to post this.
I actually made it over a year ago.  The mattresses are all scraps of fabric that I loved and hated to part with.  The pea is a big green button.  The princess is a fabric scrap and the rest is just creative use of trim scraps.
I'd love to take credit for the idea but the truth is that I was inspired by this tutorial.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I would love to see the tutorial so that I can make one of these dresses!! But your link doesn't work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I fixed the link. Its a blanket tutorial on Moda Bake shop. This dress is all applique though. I just cut little strips of fabric to be the mattresses and kind of added stuff till I liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers