Saturday, April 30, 2011

April Challenge

I almost didn't make it for the sewing mama's monthly challenge this month. I got all the way to this week without even cutting anything out. In my defense I have done quite a lot of sewing this month but none of it was for a mama that wasn't me.

Then a few days ago I remembered that when I made my little camera case I said I was going to make one for my mom. It is the Keyka Lou camera case pattern and I love mine. We loose the camera so much less now that its in a cute little case hanging on a hook in the kitchen.

My mom's favorite color is yellow and I had purchased this fabric at some point to make her shopping bags. Since then most of it got used for a Snow White skirt but there was still more then enough for this little case.
Hope you like it. I'm not a bag maker at all but I do really like this pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers