Thursday, April 7, 2011

Chillin Tank

Chillin' with my Peeps that is.

As much as anything this little tanks was the perfect pallet cleans after the yard sale skirt that almost wasn't. It is the Linnea top from otto 2/2010 and it is easy, easy, easy to make. I thought about taking pictures of the process but it's seriously 4 seams and some tiny little turned under hems. Trust me when I tell you that you don't need pictures of the process.

This pattern was also great for upcycling. I made this one from a men's 2X tee that I found for $2 at Walmart. My initial plan was to make a top for my son out of it but I liked it so much I decided to keep it for myself instead. Don't feel bad for him he has lots of tops anyways.
I actually like the way it lays as well. Though I think it looks better in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers