Wednesday, May 11, 2011

2 for the Toddler Swap

I'm sure I've said it before but I love sewing swaps. Its hard to explain why I think its mostly that we get a box full of fun stuff. I'm getting ready to send my toddler swap box in to be sorted and wanted to share these little nightie/pantie combos.
The nighties are the Strawberry Tunic from 3/08 with 8 inches added to the bottom to make them longer. The panties are size 4t That Darn Kat undies with bound legs like these.
Both of these prints were given to me at a sewing guild meeting so I have no idea where they came from. I had enough of the kitty print to make Emily a nightie and panties as well.
Here she is modeling hers. This has really become our favorite nightie pattern. I'll probably make some bigger ones for her friend Beca's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers