This is my second go at a Lisette Pattern. It is the Market Blouse from the same pattern that I made this skirt from. The skirt has been in heavy rotation in my wardrobe ever since despite the fact that it must be ironed to lay correctly. I have a feeling that the blouse will as well. It was meant to be a wearable muslin so I used some cheap pink swiss dot that was left over after a total wadder last year. I like the way it came out though and it so light and airy that it will be great for the hot summer here in the South.
advice and cut two of the button band and facing pieces instead of using interfacing. I had a little trouble positioning the buttons so I used a glues stick to hold them in place while I sewed them down.