Saturday, July 9, 2011

Getting Closer Shorts

This pair of shorts is so very very close. They are also decidedly wearable. In fact I'm wearing them again today. I took some additional volume out of the back and ended up taking the darts with it. I think for the next pair I will be lowering the front by about an inch. Other then that I'm pleased. They are still a bit loose but that is how I like my shorts so I think I'm just going to run with it.
If you've been around for a bit you may have noticed that these shorts look an awful lot like these shorts. I decided that the first pair was just too big in the bottom to be wearable but liked the look so I made a second pair out of the same fabric. Oh and if you happen to be just stopping by today they are made from this pattern but with quite a few adjustments.


1 comment:

  1. I think they look great Stephanie! And you have darn cute legs too!

    ReplyDelete

Followers