Friday, August 12, 2011

Guess What!

I'm the random drawing winner of the One Pattern Many Looks contest on pattern review. I know that technically that just means I got lucky but I'm still pretty excited plus you can't win if you don't enter and I got up the nerve to enter twice. The lady who won made several lovely dress and one lady made 6 different versions of a Jalie top pattern at least one of which I want to copy. I love the lace one.

I made two versions of the Oliver and S tea party dress. See the original post here.


I also made one before the contest using the scraps from my Easter dress.




Hopefully I'll get an actual new post up soon. Neil things someone was spamming from our address causing yahoo to flag our account. In the mean time I'll have to figure out getting the cute little contest graphic up on my side bar. Oh an don't think you've seen the last of this pattern I'm hoping to do a cute cord one for winter.

1 comment:

Followers