Sunday, August 21, 2011

Minnie Puzzle

I'm back!  We were on vacation and I ended up not having internet.  I'll tell you about it later and show some of the outfits I made for it but in the mean time here is the post I wrote before we left planning to put up while we were gone.

Why would anyone buy a pattern that has the phrase puzzle me in the title? The answer of course is because its a really really cute pattern. At least that is what brought me around on the Mamu Emily Puzzle Me.  Now if you've dealt with this particular pattern company before you may well share my opinion that all of their patterns should include the phrase puzzle me as the directions are  a bit lacking.
That said this one actually wasn't so bad.  The pattern has a bunch of pieces that can be put together in different ways to make a romper, jumper, skirt, or pair of shorts.  The directions are still not great but the pieces are pretty straight forward once you wrap you head around what you are making.  I'll try to take some pictures of the process next time just the same.

I just love the ruffle back of this.  It was also a nice pattern because it has a good number of small pieces.  I made this romper out of the leftover fabric from the Minnie Feliz that I made Emily before our Disney trip.  Both dresses have the same smocked Minnie insert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers