Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Little Blog Love

I've got a bunch of posts in the works but haven't exactly finished any of them yet plus I had another little topic I wanted to cover quickly. Last week I got a blog award from Glo sews. It was one specifically for new blogs or blogs with less then 200 followers. Now I'm not always into the idea of an award that then you give to 5 other people but I love the idea of spreading the word about smaller and newer blogs. Too bad for me it turned out that I wasn't reading many myself so I went through the list of my awesome followers and added a bunch of their blogs to my sidebar. Boy are you some talented ladies. Its humbling to know that you take the time to read what I write. So here are my five though might I suggest you check out all the blogs to the right.

Frogs in a Bucket She makes beautiful things for herself.
Lindsey's Wardrobe  She sews things for her daughter some of which I may copy directly.
macaroni & cheese  She does all sorts of things and upcycles quite a bit.
Stuff Mummy Makes  She makes adorable things for her son and takes beautiful pictures.
Goosegirl Sews I love to sew and smock but one day I hope to do them as well as she does.  She probably has more followers but I'm listing her anyways.

Do you have a great blog I should check out?  Do you know of one that I'd enjoy?  If so by all means please put it in the comments.  I'm not really following all of the award rules but I do hope you will check out some of the blogs I enjoy both listed here and on the sidebar.  If I missed yours its not that I don't like it just that blogger and I do not always see eye to eye on little things like if I can see my followers list so please don't be offended.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you Stephanie!! I am so honored!! I haven't been able to sew much lately but I hope to be able to sew again more. I need to smock again!
    I LOVE the nightgowns you make for your girly!

    ReplyDelete

Followers