Sunday, January 1, 2012

No New Patterns

Welcome to 2012 everyone. I'm not sure where the year has gone but here we are. I've enjoyed my first year as a sewing blogger and truly appreciate those of you who stop by to see what I have to say. I've been pondering my goals for this year and I decided to have one big goal instead of a bunch of little ones so here goes.

For one full year I am buying no new patterns. None. Don't worry things will still be entertaining around here as I have way too many patterns. I love patterns. I love the possibility that comes with a pattern. I buy them and dream of what I will make the problem of course being I don't always get to the making part. So I bought 3 patterns on Friday and now I'm done for a year.

I'll get a counter going to let you know how many patterns I've used this year. I'll also get one going if I slip but I hope not to slip. I'll also be doing some giveaways as I sort my collection. Hopefully this will lead to me doing some other things like finishing (OK starting) my bombshell dress and really learning to modify patterns but no promises. One big goal is enough for me this year.

1 comment:

  1. Good plan. I think I may attempt the same thing. Yeah. I think so. I am not buying fabric for a few months as well. I just have WAY TOO MUCH STUFF!! But I hope to get lots done so I can actually diminish said stash.
    I can't wait to see more of your goodies.
    Sivje

    ReplyDelete

Followers