This is my second completed Sew Weekly Challenge of the year. This weeks challenge was buttons or well more precisely button holes. Now I'll be honest with you here and say that I could never make button holes with my old machine but with my Bernina they really are no big deal. I welcomed the challenge just the same though bc I tend to shy away from collared shirt type things because they are time consuming.
Enter View C of McCalls 6167. These tucks gave me fits. I'm used to doing double needle ones which are much easier since I do them before I cut the fabric and my foot has a guide for spacing. I spent about 2 hours one evening sewing and removing them until I got them nice and even. At that point I could no longer bear the idea of them just fading into the shirt so I did a wave effect to make them fancier.