Wednesday, March 14, 2012

88

When I posted my resolution update MySummerTouch asked if I had taken count and I said no and I don't want to.  I still don't know and I still don't totally want to but I here's a little update.  I have 88 somewhat standard size ie Vogue or smaller patterns in my stash.  That's not all though.  I have Ottos, sewing books, larger patterns, and pdfs.  I may count them all at some point but not today.  The real reason I stopped buying was bc I had way more then I need.  I'm still at 0 new for the year its getting a bit harder though.  I really love this new pattern and he 25th anniversary Sew Beautiful is out.  I sort of feel like that last one shouldn't count but I'm still trying to be strong as I'm sure there will be at least one pattern in it. 

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain concerning those patterns. I think we have very similar pattern NEEDS. :) I was just trawling Etsy for vintage fabrics because I'm considering buying the Olivia, and I think it looks like a midriff dress. And I've already put my order in at my local Mom 'n Pop thread shop for the 25th anniversary of Sew Beautiful. I'm not helping, am I...! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Followers