Saturday, April 14, 2012

Me-Made-May

Hey all no new project to share just my  Me-Made-May pledge.  I'm excited though bc this will be my first challenge of this kind.  I'm not going to get pictures every day but I'll try to get a few.  I'm also going to keep track of which pieces I wear so I'll share that information at the end of the month.

I, Stephanie Ejegmama, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '12. I endeavor to wear at least one self stitched item each day for the duration of May 2012' I don't have enough items to do just self stitched but I'm hoping that this will help me figure out what I like and what I need.
14 April 2012 14:06
Delete

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I think I've done two different me-made months "officially". It's a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Followers