Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Gummies

Last week we tried not one but two recopies for home made gummie snacks.  Now let me be clear that I in no way think of these as a healthy snack but I thought they would be a fun treat.  I also wanted to see how they worked.  The stars were made using jello and the tikkis were made using grape juice concentrate.  Both were grape flavored so we could compare them more easily.
I got these molds at the dollar tree.  The juice ones were super hard to get out but the kids thought they tasted a bit better.  All in all this was a fun process but not something I'm planning to do again any time soon.  We will be trying to make gummie worms in a few weeks though.  We'll also be using the molds to make bath fizzies later in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers