Thursday, July 26, 2012

chalk paint

I pinned a bunch of kid projects at the beginning of the summer in hopes of having some good answers to the question "What are we going to do today?"  I mean honestly I didn't give birth to Phineas and Ferb after all.  I do envy there mom some days though.
On this particular day Emily was home from camp bc she had been sick the night before but was feeling just fine and wanting to be entertained.  We used this tutorial to make side walk chalk paint and she worked on her project for over an hour.  Sadly, it rained shortly there after.  I think this was one of those projects where the process was the best part anyways though.
We used the last of our neon food coloring to get such vibrant colors and had a brush for each color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers