Monday, July 23, 2012

Flowered Girl Shorts

I made these little shorts a few weeks ago when as luck would have it the moment I decided Emily didn't need any more summer clothes she decided she was only wearing shorts.  She's over that now though she's still willing to wear them some which is good since she's going to outdoor day camp in a few weeks.
I used the shorts pattern that comes as part of the Oliver and S puppet show tunic pdf.  I bought the pattern last year to make Emily's Annie dress and nearly forgot about the shorts until I was trying to find a cute pair in an otto.  These were easy to make and a nice fit for her.  I made a 5 and will likely get another year out of them but I didn't want to do a 4 this close to the end of summer.  The fabric was also left over from another project so in?  Much better then going to the store and buying a pair and they don't fall off of here like her Target shorts.  Forgive the little model.  She was not in the best mood.  We were trying to get to camp and she had just fallen and scraped her ankle.  Don't worry though lots of hugs and kisses were given and she is all better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers