Monday, August 20, 2012

Dots Tankini

This was the 3rd and final swim suit that I made for Emily this summer.  Its a combination of the first two though I think that the pink polka  dot one is still my favorite style.  My swimwear skills are still not perfect and there are definitely some things that I will do differently next summer but I'm these were still so much easier then trying to find one that fit well.
Emily likes for her tankini tops to come down far enough that its more like wearing a one piece that is easy to get off at potty time.  She's also currently really into dots and ruffles.
The top of this one is based on the same pattern as the pink one but I think I should have used more elastic in the top.  That said she likes it and it fits so I have no real complaints.

1 comment:

  1. The tankini is really sweet! I like the ruffle on the bottom of the top.:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers