Tuesday, December 11, 2012

2011 part 2

Here are just a few more highlights from 2011.  I'm really having a great time going back through things and seeing what I think of them now.
I still get a few hits a week for this bumblebee girl dress.  I don't know if any of them are impressed or not but we still have it in our dress up stuff.  The elastic straps simply don't hold the dress up well enough for her to wear it as anything other then a dress up dress.
I made this dress for our 2010 Disney trip.  Its a Feliz and it still fits.  This is probably another pattern that I should just except how much fabric it takes being as she can wear them year round for a few years.
He still likes frogs and this shirt.  The sleeves are no longer to long though.
This was a cute idea but he wore a new hole right below the patch almost as soon as I finished sewing them up. 
Another dress up favorite.
This was worth the time and sore fingers.  It looks just as lovely under the tree this year as it did last year.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the Feliz! That dress lured me into sewing. Would you believe that the Feliz was the third (first non-smocked) garment I made?! I pay NO HEED to difficulty levels. :)

    I'd like to put some monster knees on a pair of my ten-year old's jeans. They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Followers