Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wearability September

I think I'm still figuring out how some of these pieces are fitting into our lives.  I still think they are worth a run through though.
This works well with some of my winter clothes and the fabric is a texture that is nice for this time of year.  I like the fit of the pattern as well.  The waist sits nice and low these days which I really like and it flairs out enough but not too much.  I'm hoping that it will become a wardrobe staple.
The sparkle line in the fabric is itchy so she won't wear it.
She has worn this some but its not her favorite.  I'm not sure why she just doesn't pick it often and I haven't really felt the need to push it on her.  I does look cute with brown leggings though.
She likes it and it fits pretty well she just doesn't like dealing with the zipper and button on the pants.  I really like the top and will probably use that pattern again I'm not sure about the pants pattern though I doubt I will give it another go.
These are cuddly and warm.  I'm still on a bit of a sock kick.  These were the tester socks for one of my knitting books now I'm working on using tiny needles and sock yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers