Wednesday, January 9, 2013

little polk a dot

As I've said before Emily is very into polk-a-dots.  That still seems to be her preferred print even when hearts and flowers are offered up.  Since I made her last two nighties out of fabric from my stash I decided to treat her to some pink polk-a-dot fleece when it was on sale at the end of December.  She loves this one and so do the rest of us since it makes her soft and snuggle all over.   I can't think of much more to say about this one since its the 3rd take on the Amima tunic from Ottobre 4/2011.  If you would like to know a bit more about the pattern itself here is the original post.  I'd like to think I'm done  with nighties for a while but she seems to be outgrowing all of her 2011 nighties so I'm sure there will be more before spring.  No more in the next few weeks though.

4 comments:

  1. I am with Emily, I love polka dots too. This gown is adorable.. I love the warm/soft fleece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so snuggly warm for her! Very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks ver comfortable. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does look all cozy and snuggly! You made one little girl quite happy! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Followers