Tuesday, May 7, 2013

ice cream scort

I actually made this one before the last post but didn't realize I hadn't posted it yet.  You see I cut out a second badminton skort almost the moment I finished sewing the first one.  This one is from some pink ice cream fabric from this spring's lisette fabric line.
Emily was determined to wear it right away even though we had a bit of a cold snap here.  I like these pictures though because they really highlight her current style.  Right down to the swim band that she wears most of the time.  I mean you never know when you might need to go swimming in the deep end right?
One thing I like about this pattern is that it is short under a skirt not one of those weird skirt in the front shorts in the back numbers from the 90s.  Seriously ladies raise your had and leave a comment if you ever had one of those things.  I know I'm not the only one.
Here's a close up of the fabric.
The patterns back in the envelope for now but I'm not promising it will stay there.  I'm also tempted to sup in a different skirt.  That could be fun don't you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers