Monday, September 16, 2013

One more try.

You may remember the lace tank I made from an old tablecloth a few months ago.  After I made it I liked it so much I ordered some navy blue lace to make another version.  Good thing too since the original ended up falling apart after a few wearings.  The fabric was just too fragile to handle being worn.  Oh well here's take 2.
These are the best pictures that we got not that they are great pictures.  I had been wearing this outfit all day and it was one of those really hot  humid days that come at the end of summer here in the South.
I used Jalie 3245 just like the first time.  I did not add any volume to the back this time though.  I'm pleased with the fit of this pattern and think it will get used quite a bit.  I don't necessarily think I look my absolute best in tank tops but sometimes its just too hot to wear anything else.
 Here is a close up of the lace.  I got it from fabric.com a while back but I don't remember which one is was.  I didn't line the top so I could wear different color tank tops under it depending on my mood and what not.


1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great! I can relate though; I can't stand wearing shorts (hate my knees) but sometimes it is way to hot for anything else.

    I think when it reaches a certain temperature all care goes out the window!

    ReplyDelete

Followers