Monday, September 2, 2013

Welcome to Remake Month

Welcome to the first ever Ejegmama remake it month.  This month I am challenging myself to sew mostly remakes thus reusing some of my patterns.  The idea came from that pesky pattern review question "Would you sew it again?"  I almost always answer the question yes when in truth many of my projects never even make it past the somewhat wearable muslin point.  All you have to do to participate is sew a pattern or two or three that you have sewn before and if you want to be featured leave a link to a blog post in the comments.  If you don't blog but still want to be featured email me a picture with a few details.  I guess that's it for now I'll be back tomorrow with my first remake that technically was completed last month.  If you want to link things that were sewn a few months ago that is also fine with me as long as you've made the pattern before we are good.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I love reading your blog. I see there are no comments yet. Crazy since I know people are remaking things!!!

    Anyway, here is a remake I just finished yesterday.
    Thought I'd share. Thanks!
    http://sunnysewing.blogspot.com/2013/09/third-times-charm-ottobre-032012-34.html

    ReplyDelete

Followers