Monday, October 28, 2013

You Rock Hoodie

Guess what!  This is yet another project that I meant to complete in September.  Honestly, the best thing I did last month was look at what I had on hand both fabric and pattern wise and think of a bunch of different things to make. 
This is the same hoodie pattern from Sewing Clothes Kids Love that I used for his "This is how I roll." hoodie.  That is one of the great things about boy sewing as far as I'm concerned.  There aren't a lot of options so once you find something that works there is not much point in tracing something else.  Plus he really likes this style of top and I think using the solid for the body and the print for the arms helps prevent the pj top look.  so does the hood for that matter.

I used the last little bit of my D and G "You Rock, You Rule" fabric.  I was starting to think he was too old for this print but he saw it and really wanted me to use it so yeah!  Oh and if any of my little kid having friends are wondering that cute toddler boy in the pictures is the same kid he's just big now.



1 comment:

  1. Our babies grow up TOO fast.. Sure miss my baby boy...who is now 37.ha
    Love the hoodie..Super cute..as is the model..

    ReplyDelete

Followers