Emily and I took a few more pictures in her Easter dress this past Sunday. We are still getting used to shooting with a real camera and I don't think the pictures do the dress justice but they are much better.
Here is a twirl power picture. The other challenge was that all she wanted to do in her dress was twirl.
Here is a front view. I used a vintage pattern that Emily picked out but added a good bit of length and the heirloom details.
Here is a close up of the lace and puffing. As usual it took a lot more time then I thought but was worth all the effort.
Hope you like the pictures. I'm really hoping that this one fits for a few years like the last heirloom dress I made. While I enjoy the process boy do they take a lot of fabric, lace, and time.